Services for Consumers:
We provide vigorous and cost-effective representation for consumers facing collection actions, automobile fraud, repossessions, foreclosures, debt adjustment scams, and other unfair and deceptive acts and practices.VIEW CONSUMER SERVICES
Services for Families
We offer conscientious and understanding support for families, spouses, and partners involved with marriage or union, dissolution, estate planning, and other aspects of family evolution.VIEW FAMILY SERVICES
Services for Residential Tenants
We protect tenants' rights to decent housing, fair leasing, deposit returns, proper notices, and other issues affecting the quality of residential life.VIEW RESIDENTIAL TENANT SERVICES
Services for Small Businesses
We help small businesses take root, organize, and succeed through business formation, partnership, contract and proposal development, and legal support services.VIEW SMALL BUSINESS SERVICES
General Practice Areas
We offfer comprehensive and unbundled legal counsel and representation to clients facing a range of legal issues and life circumstances.VIEW GENERAL PRACTICE AREAS
- @ESPNRadio @MGolicJR57 @RothenbergESPN @MyMikeCheck The Mike Drop with Rothenberg and Wallace... little reference to Golic Jr. leaving..
- Several families displaced by N. Spokane apartment fire http://t.co/qQ2CD3ffm5
- Debt Collector Harassing You On the Phone? When Can They Call and How Often? - http://t.co/XwOmAR3mIj http://t.co/XwOmAR3mIj
- RT @theage: Overseas students rarely challenge landlords http://t.co/dmOJx6t9ud
- RT @HuffingtonPost: "Landlords from Hell" sentenced to 4 years http://t.co/KOsiPFyZRK
Almost 30 percent of Washington residents live in moderate-income households that can’t afford legal services, even when they need them the most. Washington State Bar Association’s Moderate Means Program provides access to reduced-rate services through participating law schools, law firms, and attorneys. As a participating law firm, Cameron Sutherland, PLLC, is committed to providing legal services for eligible clients through the Moderate Means Program.
For more information about Moderate Means Program services, eligibility, and application, visit WSBA’s Moderate Means Program page.
Almost 30 percent of Washington residents live in moderate-income households that can't afford legal services.
Visit WSBA's Moderate Means Program page for more information about program services, eligibility, and application procedures.